Peyton Kampas De la Garza
Peyton was born and raised in Lubbock, Texas. She graduated magna cum laude from Texas Tech University in 2010 with a degree in Business Administration in Accounting with a minor in Spanish. She earned her Doctorate of Jurisprudence from Texas Tech University School of Law in 2013.
During law school, she studied international comparative law at the Universitat Pompeu Fabra in Barcelona, Spain. Following her graduation, Peyton passed the Texas and California bar exams and was admitted to both in 2013 and 2014, respectively. Peyton has spent the majority of her career in the insurance defense field and also has experience in plaintiff’s litigation.
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court – Southern District of Texas
- Hidalgo County Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Section – Hidalgo County Bar Association
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel – Committee Member of the Young Lawyer’s Committee
- Hidalgo County Young Lawyer’s Association – Director and President